In-Person and Virtual Natural Thyroid Help in North and South Dakota
BOOK A FREE THYROID CALL WITH THE CLINIC DIRECTOR
If you have low thyroid, fatigue, weight gain, or brain fog, and you're looking for a NATURAL solution, schedule a free call with Thriven Functional Medicine Clinic! In this 20 minute call, we will learn more about you and answer any questions you may have about natural thyroid support. Our clinic is located in Fargo, ND, but we work with patients virtually all the time.
In the call, we’ll discuss:
- What you’re going through
- How you’ve tried to address your health concerns in the past
- How our practitioner and support team can help
- A plan of action to prepare for your first appointment
Functional Wellness is for you if...
- You want to address the underlying cause of your health concerns
- You want to utilize natural methods whenever possible
- You want to be empowered and educated
- You are tired of a "disease model" of healthcare and are looking for a more natural approach
- You don't want to rely on medication or are tired of side effects
WE HELP WITH:
Dr. Loy Anderson
Dr. Loy Anderson, MD, is board-certified in Family Medicine and has been practicing for over 20 years. She completed undergraduate training with a BS in Biology at Walla Walla University in 1991, followed by her MD at Loma Linda University in 1996.After a 3 year residency in Family Medicine she served 4 years active duty in the Air Force. She practiced at the Great Falls Clinic from 2004-2017. She is passionate about educating and has lectured on women’s health, stress management, inflammation, hormones, obesity, and weight loss.
Dr. Loy found however, that mainstream medicine didn’t provide all the answers she needed for her patients. So in 2016, she began training in Functional Medicine , and will complete the rigorous certification process through the Institute of Functional Medicine (functionalmedicine.org) in 2018. The doors of Thriven Functional Medicine opened in May of 2017.She combines her extensive experience and skills in traditional western medicine with the innovative and intuitive power of functional medicine to offer you the best of both.